Business Start Ups
Having decided to start your own business there are a number of questions you may have such as:
- Should I form a company or operate as a sole trader?
- How do I register my business?
- Do I have to register for tax?
- How do I prepare a business plan?
- What sources of finance are available for my business?
- Are there tax opportunities around intellectual property. patents and research and development
- Are there special tax exemptions for Start-ups
- Do we need a shareholders agreement and what protection can I achieve
At O’Neill Foley we are delighted to offer you an initial free consultation to provide you with the advice and support you need to help answer the above questions and any other questions you may have. We can help with tax registration, company formations, preparation of a business plan as well as provide you with a range of services including book-keeping, payroll and preparation of accounts.
Have you been successful in working for an existing business in the chosen sector or have you a track record in other business sectors and want to go it alone?. We are highly focused on the owner managed business model. We understand the entrepreneur, the sense of urgency, the need to talk to one person that understands business and can call in the expert help when required. We appreciate that we have to invest some time and effort in the start up which is not immediately recoverable.