O’Neill Foley are a SAGE Accountant Partner, meaning we are accredited by SAGE to market, install and provide support on the various SAGE products. We therefore have the capability and resources to deal with every aspect of SAGE products, ranging from installs to year ends.
If you have an interest in purchasing any SAGE product, please feel free to give us a call to discuss in further detail. We can also assist in the migration of data from an existing system over to SAGE.
Listed below are some of the features of the new SAGE 50C accounts package:
- Sage 50cloud Accounts is a desktop-based product, with the benefit of now being cloud-connected.
- The product is still desktop based, but remote access is also possible anywhere, anytime via SAGE Drive, which we can install for you
- Efficient collaboration with accountants – as accountants we are an authorised user and therefore have instant access to your data, to enable us to support you with any queries which may arise, management accounts production and posting adjustments/closing journals. Also no more exchanging of backups via USB keys, email etc.
- Automatic backups to secure cloud data infrastructure
- Remote invoicing to customers, which also facilitates a SAGE Pay Now Link, enabling customers to pay instantly via PayPal or your merchant accounts. SAGE 50c therefore acts to boost cashflow
- Full integration with Microsoft Office 365 which allows users access and use the full suite of online Microsoft applications including outlook for email, word, powerpoint and excel
- On the road instant access to customer data including contact details, order histories, debtor balance etc.
- Expense capture – directors/employees can simply use a smartphone to take a photo of expense receipts, which can then be migrated to SAGE 50c using Microsoft office 365 and the SAGE capture feature
- Integration with extensive range of third party apps including the concept of direct bank feeds and rules which significantly reduce manual input into the software
Please contact your regular point of contact within ONF, to talk through any questions you may have, or to arrange a demonstration for your business.