- Do you find more and more of your time is taken up with bookkeeping and compliance, like filing annual tax returns, payroll and VAT returns?
- Do you struggle to stay up-to-date with constantly changing rules?
- Do you worry about penalties for late returns or non-compliance?
If you are experiencing any of the above then cloudaccountant.ie may be the solution for you. This is our new complete accounting solution offering. With cloudaccountant.ie we become an integral part of you management team enabling us to give the right advice when its needed. It is the same as having a virtual Financial Controller for a fraction of the cost. This ensures that our clients make better informed business decisions and are more in control of their financial outgoings.
What is a Cloud Based Accounting System?
Cloud accounting, also referred to as “online accounting”, serves the same function as accounting software that you would install on your computer, except you access it using your web browser, over the Internet. This means you are able to access your business financials from anywhere and using any device, as long as you are connected to the internet.
Cloudaccountant.ie gives you a virtual Financial Controller accessible whenever and wherever you need them. You can do your own book-keeping, or we can both do it – what matters is we both have access to the same data at all times so we can work together.
Benefits to you
- Your up-to-date accounts are always available
- Access available anytime from anywhere with an internet connection
- Multi-user access – you, us, your office, your home, your warehouse, your branch office…..
- Full data security and backup
- There is no software to download. You can log onto your records from anywhere with internet access.
- There is no up-front software cost – you pay a low, monthly subscription.
- Software updates are taken care of “in the cloud” for you.
- Real time information available enhances cash flow management
- Makes bookkeeping easier, quicker and more convenient
- The structure of the records is highly flexible, enabling you to extract the most useful management information on a real time basis.
How O’Neill Foley can help you
We provide a cloud accounting solution which ensures the specific requirements of our clients are met. Our dedicated cloud accounting team at O’Neill Foley will ensure our online accounting services fully integrate with our client’s business. This allows both our cloud accounting team and our clients to view and share the same information at the same time resulting in the following:
- Instant access to review our clients Financial Performance and Key Performance Indicators whilst providing a better oversight of our clients business
- Online access to our clients finance department which ensures accurate bookkeeping and more efficient and timely preparation of management figures and year end accounts
- Online support from O’Neill Foley
With the help of our cloud accounting team our clients can be sure they will have the most up-to-date and reliable information possible allowing them to make better informed decisions.
If you believe cloud accounting is suitable for your business or have any questions regarding the above, please contact us for a free consultation ((056) 7721157 or email@example.com) and a no obligation chat to see if it suits you and your situation.