Reasons To Work In O’Neil Foley
WHY CHOOSE A CAREER WITH O’NEILL FOLEY?
- Our progressive firm is expanding in all departments and now employs approximately 40 staff and 5 partners making it the largest independent firm in the South East of Ireland
- In addition to our Accountancy and Audit teams, we have Taxation Consultancy, Corporate Services, Corporate Recovery, and Financial Planning specialist areas
- The variation in our client base is huge. We act for manufacturers, family businesses, professionals in the legal, financial services and healthcare sector, developers and clients in the leisure industry.
- The training you will get is unique. The office is structured around teams of between 3 and 8 staff and each team is fully responsible for their client portfolio. This variety and scope can be enhanced further by transferring between teams internally also. Unlike the larger firms out there this structure broadens and enhances the employee’s experience and skill set.
- We offer superior ‘hands-on’ training from the best people. Our professional staff complete as much of the assignments as possible before passing it on to their superior. We have found this approach encourages rapid progression through your training contract.
- If you have the ability and enthusiasm and are prepared to work hard, we will provide an encouraging and rewarding atmosphere that consistently produces the most extremely capable accountants and business advisors.
Application can be made in the following ways:
Complete the Application Form on our careers page HERE, or send us a copy of your CV by post or email to our Personnel Partner:
Tel. 056 77 21157
Fax. 056 77 63218