Tax Planning & Consultancy
Everybody can use some tax planning advice, whether you are a PAYE worker or the owner of a large enterprise, tax planning advice from our experienced tax team can result in a cash benefit to you.
Our experienced tax experts will help you structure your personal and business affairs tax efficiently, whether you are just starting out, firmly established in business or considering exiting your business and passing on wealth to the next generation. We will provide tailored solutions to meet your individual needs.
We have developed a strong reputation in the area of tax strategy planning and work across many sectors to ensure our clients organise their business activities to maximise available tax relief’s and incentives.
We also provide tax consultancy services to professional firms and other advisers, enhancing the range of services a firm can offer its own clients.
Personal Tax Planning
Personal tax planning plays a vital role in the management of your personal wealth. We work with our clients to develop tax planning structures that meet the client’s individual needs. Our areas of expertise include:
- Income tax shelters
- Relief’s available to specific sectors such as agriculture
- Restrictions on specified tax relief’s for high earners
- Advice on incorporating a company
- Buying or selling property
- Tax efficient pension and retirement planning
- Succession & Estate planning
- Advice for individuals working overseas or relocating to work in Ireland
- Termination payments
Corporate Tax Planning
Corporate structures provide many opportunities in the area of tax planning. We will identify these opportunities and optimise the benefits for your business. We will provide advice though all the stages from the set-up of your company, transferring your business to a company and through group tax planning and restructuring.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Company start up exemption
- Research and development relief
- Employment and Investment Incentive Scheme
- Corporate Reorganisations & Restructuring
- Extracting cash/assets from your business tax efficiently
- Executive pension planning
VAT Planning & Consultancy
We provide advisory services in relation to specific transactions including VAT on property transactions or unusual scenarios where the VAT treatment is not clear-cut. We provide assistance to any business engaged in both Vat-able and exempt supplies by ensuring the most suitable apportionment method is used to optimise VAT recovery.
For more information or to discuss your specific requirements, please contact Alan Seery at 056 7721157 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.